NCAEE Annual Conference
2013 Elementary School Conference
October 20 - 22, 2013
Koury Convention Center
"Common Core and So Much More!"
We're excited to annouce the 10th Annual Elementary School Conference coming in October! This year's conference strands include Common Core, Essential Standards, Teacher Leadership, Supporting Diversity, and Technology in Education. Please sign up for our newsletter to receive updates throughout the year.
Registration is now open for the 2013 Elementary School Conference. Details below:
- All registration will take place online. Click the Registration Link to get started.
- Registrants can pay online with a credit card or PayPal, or they can mail us a check.
- The early registation fee is $150 for individuals and $20 for students.
- After August 1st, the fee will increase to $175 for individuals and $25 for students.
- Membership in NCAEE included with registration fee.
- Team Discount: one free registration with four paid individual registrations. Download Team Discount Form for more information.
- Conference will run from Sunday noon, October 20th to Tuesday noon, October 22nd.
- Join us Sunday evening at 5 p.m. for our 10th Annual Anniversary celebration! There's no cost to you, but you will need to let us know that you plan to attend.
Call for Presenters
We're currently seeking presenters for our breakout sessions. If you are an educator who'd like to share classroom-tested or research-based strategies for one of the above strands, please visit our 2013 Call for Presenter Proposals page to learn more and sign up.
2013 Keynote Speaker
Monday, October 21, 2013
Keynote: Joyful Teaching Through Changes and Challenges
Scholastic author Kelly Bergman is widely recognized for her expertise in classroom management and organizing instruction. She's the author of Quick Tip: Making the First Six Weeks a Success and the professional development binder, 4 Keys to Successful Classroom Management. Kelly is also an inspirational speaker who enjoys motivating and encouraging teachers to succeed in the face of obstacles. Keynote sponsored by Scholastic